Learn How To:
- Deepen your Love Maps
- Foster Fondness and Admiration
- Turn Toward Each Other Rather than Away
- Accept Influence
- Solve Solvable Problems
- Overcome Gridlock
- Create Shared Meaning
- Maintain Gains
- Submit a request to schedule a workshop at your site and be the place in your community where couples learn proven skills that deepen intimacy and increase satisfaction in marriage.
Minimum 12. Maximum 36.
Eleven 2-hour Sessions
Course materials are provided by your workshop host.
Organize a Workshop at your Church, Community Center, or Neighborhood Clubhouse
- Rev. Lynne Smith is available to facilitate a workshop at your site.
- The leadership cost for the entire workshop is $1760 ($80/contact hour).
- The site is responsible for managing registration and providing the workbooks for participants ($10/book).
- The education space should provide for comfortable seating and ability to see/hear a video supported presentation.
Shorter class options are available: 2 hours, 4 hours, or 6 hours. If you are interested in one of the shorter class options, please indicate the length of class you would like to schedule when making your request.Request to Host a Workshop
Register Interest for a FFL-hosted Workshop
There are no Faithful Family Life hosted workshops currently scheduled for this skill set. If you would like to be added to a list of persons interested in taking this workshop, please click the Register My Interest button to communicate the details of your request.Register My Interest