Learn How To:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and become empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than honored guests
- And much more!
- Submit a request to schedule a workshop at your site and be the place in your community where parents find support and hope.
Minimum 12. Maximum 24.
Six 2-hour Sessions
Course materials are provided by your workshop host.
Organize a Workshop at Your Church, Community Center, or Neighborhood Clubhouse
- Rev. Lynne Smith is available to facilitate a workshop at your site.
- The leadership cost for the entire workshop is $960 ($80/contact hour).
- The site is responsible for managing registration and providing the workbooks for participants ($10/book).
- The education space should provide for comfortable seating and ability to see/hear the DVD teaching segments.
Register Interest for a FFL-hosted Workshop
There are no Faithful Family Life hosted workshops currently scheduled for this skill set. If you would like to be added to a list of persons interested in taking this workshop, please click the Register My Interest button to communicate the details of your request.Register My Interest